Tax & VAT Exemption
Please wait for our support team's approval email (usually 1-2 business days after the tax exemption certificate is provided) before placing your tax exempt order. Our process is highlighted below.
This process applies to online orders that will ship to the state of California. Online orders that will ship to all other U.S. states will not be charged taxes by default.
- 1.Please review California's Resale Certificate Requirements and ensure that your tax exemption certificate meets these requirements.
- 2.Before placing your online order at www.saleae.com, please contact us and let us know you would like sales tax removed on future orders. Include an attachment of your tax exemption certificate.
- 3.Wait for our support team's approval email (usually 1-2 business days after the tax exemption certificate is provided).
- 4.After receiving approval, your future orders on www.saleae.com will be tax-exempt when using the email you have provided us.
- 5.When placing your order, ensure that taxes have been successfully removed before submitting your order. If taxes still appear on our check out page, please do not submit your order and contact us to have this resolved.
If the order has already shipped, then the sales tax has already been collected. Please contact us and attach your tax exemption certificate. After approval, we can provide a refund of the tax charges. We can only process tax refunds for orders placed directly on our website at www.saleae.com.
For orders shipping to Europe, you may enter your VAT number by clicking on the "VAT exempt" checkbox on our product page and/or cart page below.
VAT exempt checkbox on the product page
VAT exempt checkbox on the cart page