Logic Hardware Revisions
All revisions of the hardware have the same performance and capabilities. However, there are a few changes to the hardware that you should keep in mind. Here is a summary below.
- Revision 6.0.0 - Minor component change. There is no update in specifications.
- Revision 5.0.0 - We've updated our FPGA due to supply chain shortages. These revisions will no longer work with our legacy Logic 1.x software and will require the latest version of the Logic 2 software available here. The specifications as outlined in our datasheets do not change.
- Revision 3.0.0 - We’ve updated our ADC in hardware revision 3.0.0 due to supply chain shortages. The specifications as outlined in our datasheets do not change. This revision requires the Logic software version 2.3.42 or newer, or Logic 1.2.40 if you need to use our legacy software. The 3.0.0 units began shipping on January 4th, 2022 for Logic Pro 16.
- Revision 1.2.0 - No notable change here. We were hoping to release a hardware performance improvement starting here, but we unfortunately weren't able to do so.
- Revision 1.0.0 - We updated our ADC due to EOL. There is no functional difference between this and the previous revision.
- Revision 0.0.0 - This is the original launch revision of the hardware.
- 1.Connect your Saleae device
- 2.Open the the device info dialog
- 3.Check the hardware revision
The Device Info dialog is opened from the capture settings sidebar menu
The hardware revision is shown in the last line