How to Create Project Content for Saleae
Write about your electronics project and get paid!
[ ] “High effort” - it’s clear you cared, and you put some time on this. [ ] 1000+ words [ ] 5+ pictures/video [ ] Focused on your project, not focused on Saleae. [ ] It’s clear from your writing that you’re genuinely excited about your project. [ ] Includes mention of Saleae as described below. [ ] Use Logic Software v2.x. If you need to use an older version, let us know.
- Why did you want to build this?
- How did you get the idea?
- How did you learn what you needed to learn for this project?
- What was the hardest part of the project?
- Where did you get the parts for this project?
- What does the project do?
- Did you produce any:
- PCB designs
- spice simulations
- (images? downloads?)
- How did you assemble the project
- What equipment did you use on this project?
- What software tools or websites did you use for this project?
- Links, pictures?
- Which components did you use on this project?
- Links, pictures?
- How did you choose the components?
- Why did you choose the components you did?
- What is the function of the various components?
- Sketches, drawings?
- What lessons did you learn from this project?
- Top takeaways?
- What past lessons-learned influenced this project?
- What improvements would you like to make to the project?
- Improvement wish-list?
- What project(s) do you want to work on next?
[ ] Include a picture that clearly shows the logic analyzer. [ ] If applicable to your writeup, include a screenshot of some waveforms. [ ] Describe: what did you use the logic analyzer to help with? [ ] Would you recommend the logic analyzer? Why, why not? (no impact on reward) [ ] Include a link to the Saleae website. (https://www.saleae.com)
[ ] Include a link to your publicly hosted article. [ ] Include this in your email: “I grant Saleae CC BY-SA rights for this content.” (i.e., give us permission to post your article on our website, and make edits for grammar and format. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_license) [ ] Include your preferred way of claiming your reward: Discount Code for our website, or Paypal.