The Saleae Logic software includes the following protocol analyzers:
- Asyncronous Serial
- SPI (Serial Perifieral Interface)
- CAN (Controller Area Network)
- I2S Audio / PCM
- Manchester, Differential Manchester, Bi-Phase Space, and Bi-Phase Mark
- Synchronous Parallel
- PS2 Keyboard & Mouse
- Atmel SWI (Single Wire Interface)
- LIN (Local Interconnect Network)
- MDIO (Management Data Input/Output)
- USB Low Speed and Full Speed
- SMBus (includes PMBus and Smart Battery)
- HDLC (High-Level Data Link Control)
- Modbus RTU & ASCII
- HD44780 Parallel LCD
- SWD (ARM Serial Wire Debug)
More Protocol Analyzers
A number of Logic users have created their own protocol analyzers. The following list of analyzers are available but not officially supported by Saleae. - Unofficially Supported Protocols (3rd Party).
Do all logic analyzers support all protocols?
Yes, however, you will need to use a device with sufficient bandwidth to record the original signal. For instance, Logic 4 simply does not have the bandwidth required to capture and decode USB full speed. Logic 4 has a maximum digital bandwidth of 3 MHz, and USB full speed requires a digital bandwidth of at least 12.5 MHz.
trello ID: 55f1cc9845b51fdc9d152002