Connecting Logic to the PC
- Open the Logic software
- Connect one end of the included USB cable to the Logic analyzer
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the PC's USB port. Ensure that the proper USB port is used for the specific device. Due to the amount of bandwidth required, it is recommended to directly connect to the PC's USB port rather than through a docking station or a USB hub.
- Original Logic, Logic16, Logic 4, and Logic 8 requires at least a USB 2.0 port.
- Logic Pro 8 and Logic Pro 16 requires at least a USB 3.0 port. If connecting these products to a USB 2.0 port, please see: Limitations of Using Logic Pro 8 and Logic Pro 16 on USB 2.0 Ports
- Once connected to the PC, the software will begin configuring the device.
- Once the Device is fully configured and connected, the software will display [Connected] at the top and the LED on Logic should turn on (assuming the LED is set to on. See Collecting Data & Device Settings to check LED settings.
[Next Page] >> Device Calibration
[Previous Page] << Navigating the Software
trello ID: 5ae8df88247bf6f48d10a7f2
trello data: 2072840721